Saturday, September 3, 2016

QUICK LABOR DAY PARTY FAVOR!









I needed a quick Labor Day party favor 
for my pick-nick table.  I did not have 
time to run to the  Craft store.  Most
of my day would be spent preparing
for a big grilling day! I looked in my
pantry and craft room for ideas. The
items I found for my favors are :

Mini candle holders, multi-color tooth 
picks, package of pinwheel party picks,
 and a bag of Red Hot candy:








I filled the clear votive candle holders 
with candy. I removed blue toothpicks 
from the bottle. I pulled out red and blue pinwheels from the package.  



 



The candle holders looked cute after I stuck the picks in them! 





 I plan to place a holiday candle favor
and  white napkin at each place settings.
My friends can take the favor home with them if they choose.  The leftover favors
will be recycled for another family party 
or cook out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment