Saturday, June 4, 2016

WEEK-END CRAFTS, REPURPOSE PLASTIC TUBS







I hated discarding empty margarine and whip cream containers. I recycled them
and filled them with twist ties, pasta, 
dry beans, and leftover meals. I would 
put masking tape labels on the outside. 

I love doing crafts and I laughed  at my tacky recycled containers. I knew I could 
do a better decorating job! I found unused scrapbook paper and covered my empty margarine and whip cream containers 
with it.I covered the  wrapped containers with a protective coating of white school glue. I replaced the paper whenever it became soiled or torn.


My creative juices started flowing.
I also used seasonal wrapping paper.
I did a display of containers covered
in left over Christmas,Easter, and July 
4th wrapping  paper. My kitchen counter looked lovely with the stacked decorated containers.

 
Here are some repurpose ideas:


  



PAINTED  PLASTIC TUBS ON GOOGLE



 







PLASTIC TUB COVERED WITH PAPER ON GOOGLE



TIPS:

PLASTIC CONTAINERS CAN ALSO 
BE COVERED WITH FABRIC SCRAPS, 
WALL PAPER, CONTACT PAPER, YARN, 
&  STICKERS.

TIN CANS, COFFEE CONTAINERS, & 
BABY WIPE TUBS CAN BE COVERED
TOO.THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.


HERE ARE MY REPURPOSED CANS:







                   


No comments:

Post a Comment