Saturday, November 12, 2016

WEEK-END CRAFTS, WREATH & DOOR HANGERS










I was ready to display my fall decor outside. Suddenly my fall grapevine wreaths looked tired and boring. My cousin showed me how to make wreaths from wire clothes hangers and plastic party table cloths.I rushed to my local dollar store to buy fall colored table cloths. Of course,they only had orange and red. I had to go hunting at other stores for a black or brown table cloth! 








I saw some plastic tablecloths that had
fall leaves, candy corn, and pumpkins
printed on them.  I might make a wreath
using them for my backdoor.








                                 www.oriental trading.com









 

www.ebay.com

 


I don't celebrate Halloween, so my wreath is celebrating Fall and Thanksgiving!

Here are two of my fall wreaths:

  


I couldn't find orange tablecloth so I
had to use red!





This is last years fall wreath. I used dollar store leave garland and fall pick.


Here are some wreaths & door hangers for inspiration:



Improvementscatalog.com
 





howtonestforless.com


 



ALL YOU NEED IS A PALLET, GLUED
ON FALL PICKS  & WHITE PAINT FOR
YOUR LETTERS. STENCIL PRINT YOUR
FAVE WORDS IF YOU PREFER!
 

 





http://www.notey.com/blogs/door-hanger


THIS IS A CUTE SIMPLE IDEA USING PALLET & WHITE
& ORANGE PAINT. THE PUMPKIN IS A SIMPLE FREE
HAND-DRAWING WHICH MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE
TO BE AN ARTIST! THE PALLET COULD BE CUT TO
FIT YOUR DOOR IF YOU PREFER A DOOR HANGER. 
 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment