Wednesday, June 3, 2015

HOUSEPLANT LADY VIGNETTES, POTHOS










My new project is to set up a cute Pothos
vignette in my living room. I saw varieties 

of pothos  plants the local Farmer's Market 
Greenhouse. The plain pothos is easy to find. 
I have seen them at grocery store and big box
stores.  I suddenly had a great idea! Display this
plant in a group on my sofa table.


POTHOS BIO:

Genus: Epipremnum

Common names: devil's ivy, golden 
pothos, hunter's robe, ivy arum, 
money plant, silver vine, Solomon 
Islands ivy and taro vine.

This is a popular vining plant that is
easy car & low maintenance.It requires  low light and slightly dry soil.It is toxic
so keep away from pets and children.


POTHOS  FOR MY VIGNETTES:




GOLDEN POTHOS






























'MARBLE QUEEN  POTHOS

 

 





SATIN POTHOS 

   

 
























NEON POTHOS
























GREEN & WHITE VARIEGATED POTHOS



PLANTER IDEAS FOR POTHOS:












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment